Ryan Phillippe is an American actor best known for his role in the horror movie “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” released in 1997. Ryan’s career began with his part as Billy Douglas on “One Life to Live,” and he went on to appear in a number of horror films, including “Summer,” “Cruel Intentions,” and “54.”
He is also well-known for his relationship with Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon, who has a net worth of $240 million. Ryan is also well-known on social media, where he has over 940k Instagram followers as @ryanphillippe.
What is the Net Worth of Ryan Phillippe? Salary, Earnings
Ryan Phillippe’s professional acting career has netted him a tidy fortune. He gained a million-dollar fortune from his films and sponsorships due to his exceptional performances in late-nineties pictures. His net worth is believed to be $32 million.
He has been living a high life owing to his million-dollar money and home. Reese Witherspoon, his ex-wife, is a well-known actress with a net worth of $240 million.
Where was Ryan Phillippe born? Ethnicity, Nationality, Family, Education
Ryan Phillippe was born on September 10, 1974, in New Castle, Delaware, in the United States. His real name is Matthew Ryan Phillippe. He is a U.S. citizen. Phillippe is of White ethnicity and French descent, and he is a Virgo.
Phillippe was born and reared in the Delaware town of New Castle. He was the only child of Susan and Richard Phillippe (mother and father).
His mother, Susan, ran a daycare facility in the family’s home, while his father, Richard, was a scientist. His three sisters are Katelyn Phillippe, Kirsten Phillippe, and Lindsay Phillippe, and he is their only brother.
He excelled in basketball and soccer at the local Baptist Academy. Phillipe has a black belt in Taekwondo, a martial art he used to pursue. After high school, he attended Barbizon and ultimately graduated.
Ryan had an interest in acting since he was a youngster, and by the age of 15, he had started really investigating it and had even auditioned for jobs. Despite his acting commitments, he was able to land a modeling gig in Philadelphia.
|Matthew Ryan Phillippe|
|New Castle, Delaware|
|His role in “I Know What You Did Last Summer”(1997)|
|Ex-husband of Oscar-winning actress, Reese Witherspoon.|
|Katelyn Phillippe, Kirsten Phillippe, Lindsay Phillippe|
|Abbie Cornish, Paulina Slagter, Alexis Knapp, Elsie Hewitt|
|Ava Elizabeth Phillippe(b. 1999) and Kai Knapp(b. 2011)|
|Deacon Reese Phillippe(b. 2003)|
Is Ryan Phillippe Single? Relationship
Ryan Phillippe’s first marriage was to actress Reese Witherspoon, whom he met on her 21st birthday in 1997. They met on the set of “Cruel Intentions” and started dating soon after. Ryan and Reese married on June 5, 1999, in an intimate ceremony at Old Wide Awake Plantation outside of Charleston, South Carolina. At the time of their wedding, Reese was six months pregnant with their first child.
On September 9, 1999, the couple welcomed their first child, Ava Elizabeth Phillippe, named after actress Ava Gardner, and their second, Deacon Reese Phillippe, in October 2003. Reese rose to fame with her great flicks “Legally Blonde” and “Sweet Home Alabama,” and even won an Oscar during their marriage, while Ryan faded into obscurity.
On October 30, 2006, the couple issued a statement announcing their divorce after 5 years of marriage. On November 8, 2006, Witherspoon filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason. Their marriage ended on October 5, 2007, and their divorce was formalized on June 13, 2008, with shared custody of their children.
How tall is Ryan Phillippe? Weight, Hair Color
Ryan Phillippe, in his thirties, is a stunning, manly man. Phillippe has a jaw-dropping athletic figure that everyone wishes they had in terms of dimensions. 32 inches across the chest, 26 inches across the waist, and 32 inches across the biceps. He is 5ft. 9 inches (1.75m) tall and weighs roughly 78kg (172 lbs). He has fair complexion, blonde hair, and blue eyes.
How did Ryan Phillippe start his Professional Career?
- Ryan Phillippe has signed a management contract with Cathy Parker Management in Voorhees, New Jersey. On Ryan Phillippe’s daytime drama “One Life to Live,” he played Billy Douglas, the first homosexual child in a soap opera.
- Ryan afterward relocated to Los Angeles, where he appeared in films such as “Matlock”, “Due South”, “Crimson Tide”, and “White Squall”.
- He made his feature film debut in 1997 with the horror film “I Know What You Did Last Summer.” His appearance in the drama film “54” catapulted him to stardom.
- In 1999, he co-starred in “Cruel Intentions” with Reese Witherspoon and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
- Ryan appeared in many films, including “The Way of the Gun” (2000), “Antitrust” (2001), and “Gosford Park” (2001).
- From 1999 to 2007, Ryan Phillippe was married to Reese Witherspoon. They divorced in 2006. @yahoo.com is the source.
- Crash (Oscar-nominated) (2005) and Igby Goes Down (2002). “The I Inside” debuted on cable in 2003.
- Phillipe plays John Bradley in “Flags of Our Fathers” (2006). He played FBI agent Eric O’Neill in “Breach” in 2007.
- In 2010, he played Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalist Greg Marinovich on Broadway.
- ‘Damages’ was his first regular TV role since ‘One Life to Live,’ which he played on.
- Phillippe co-wrote, co-produced, and starred in the 2014 thriller “Catch Hell.”
- Phillippe made an appearance in “Reclaim” on September 19, 2014.
- He played Ben Crawford on Ryan Phillippe’s “Secrets & Lies” from 2015 to 2016.
- Phillippe, Meyer, Green, and Siegal founded Lucid Films in 2000. It was his first time behind the camera.
- Phillippe portrayed Bob Lee Swagger in the USA Network series “Shooter” in 2016.
- Phillippe will make her Ryan Phillippe debut in the crime thriller “The Big Sky” in February 2020.
Also Read, Kaylin Wiley, Averie Gilley, and Sophierosejm.